RHK 5.33% 80.0¢ red hawk mining limited

what an afternoon , page-3

1. 2,084 Posts.
    The market crowd is very fearful now but the IO dream is also very powerful too.

The traders, the bargain hunters, and the investors are simply could not forget the relationship among the FMG, FMS, and China.

The news for FMG to sell IO to China reminded the market the IO is not rubbish even nearly all of market worry about the future. The people is too clever to hold what they should hold.

The people take the holding as naive conducts but they forget they need the insight, vision, gut, and some lucks for their future.

As some of our mates highlighted that FMS have spent nearly one year to confirm its IO and it definitely needs more time to plan how to use the IO reserves. All of these need the time.

After all of necessary job done, FMS may just be in/before the next IO upleg. What will happen to FMS? US have got the big trouble and it should not get another big trouble in 10 years. China and BRIC have got the consolidation done in this crisis. FMS has the IO the global economy needs.

Before this crisis, a lot of people said the IO and resource booming would be stronger and longer. I believe after the financial crisis, we really could expect a much longer and stronger IO booming.

Risk? Yes but it is the mother for great success in the market. I do hold until I never believe the BRIC industrialization and FMS IO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
80.0¢
Change
-0.045(5.33%)
Mkt cap ! $159.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
85.0¢ 85.0¢ 80.0¢ $809 1.01K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 4542 80.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
84.0¢ 10587 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.36pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.