RHK 5.33% 80.0¢ red hawk mining limited

Fearful is an understatement.As i heard many times today on...

1. 1,853 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Fearful is an understatement.

As i heard many times today on business channel, were talking ourselves into a recession and the media should be careful what they say. Yes things are bad. But they make it sound far worse that no one wants to spend any money. What happens when no one spends money? Businesses sack workers because no one is spending money & they arent making money. Its a no win situation.

A female politician, i didnt see where she was from, said yesterday that everytime Kevin Rudd is on TV retail sales fall the next day. Instead of all the gloom and doom talk, focus on telling people WHY Australia isnt in as bad a position as the rest of the world. They keep saying we arent. But tell us why. Maybe then people will start spending again.

It reminds me of not so long ago when our economy was booming and we were apparently spending too much so they had to increase interest rates. And increase again cos we were still spending. Then they said, oh, we may have to lower interest rates now cos the economy is slowing too quickly !

WTF!?

I dont really understand politics so excuse me if this sounds really naive but that just sounded so dumb to me.

Its like its all manipulated.

Again, i apologise cos i know its not as black and white as that.

China is a "multi decade story". I heard that so many times and i believe it. Maybe not this decade. Maybe 2010 onwards. Heres hoping Kev is ensuring the survival of FMS because, lets face it, they do have a valuable resource and IO was the best thing that happend to Flinders Diamonds. If i were him, id be doing all i can to make sure it "happens".

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
80.0¢
Change
-0.045(5.33%)
Mkt cap ! $159.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
85.0¢ 85.0¢ 80.0¢ $809 1.01K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 4542 80.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
84.0¢ 10587 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.36pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.