MMN macmin silver ltd

Ronmac...something tells me you wont win an arguement with an...

1. 821 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25
    Ronmac...something tells me you wont win an arguement with an old Macmin holder.

Silver is looking really good at the moment. I recommend everyone have a look at the SILVER thread on HC. There are some great posts...with some excellent big picture information.

A very recent interview with Robert Kiyosaki re: silver. link below:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gfgrAKS-sto

-----------------------------

Also...I cut this very interesting read posted by Hobojoseph

Here are excerpts from the latest two articles by Jason Hommel. I recommend visiting the links and reading the entire articles.

The Tiny $0.001 Trillion Silver Market
    http://silverstockreport.com/2009/tiny-silver.html
    The Silver Market is small. Very small. I don't think people quite understand how small it is, nor understand fully the implications, meaning how much higher silver prices must go as the market grows to accommodate future silver buyers.

World annual silver production is about 600 million ounces. World annual silver investment is about 50-100 million ounces. All of mine production, and more, including recycling, is consumed by industry, leaving very little left over for any investment.

At $16/oz., x 75 million oz. = $1,200 million, or $1.2 billion, or $0.0012 Trillion.

Again, let's compare:

US annual government spending: $3 trillion
    World annual silver investment demand: $0.0012 Trillion

Here's what I think. If China's people started buying $1 billion of silver per year, the silver price would head to $25/oz.

If China's people started buying $10 billion of silver per year, the silver price would head to $75/oz.

If China's people started buying $100 billion of silver per year, the silver price would head to about $750 per oz.

Can you say "Not enough silver!"? I can. There is a world silver shortage, and there will be a world silver shortage for the next few decades to come, probably until silver
    exceeds thousands of dollars per ounce in price!

The Tiny Silver Market, II
    http://silverstockreport.com/2009/tiny-silver-II.html
    The Bank of International Settlements reports there are $111 billion in "Other Precious Metals (IE, Silver) over the counter derivatives, as of Dec. 2008.

THIS IS BREAKING NEWS! I don't care if the stats are nearly a year old, nobody else is paying attention, so this is NEWS! It's not in regular news, not in "alternative" news, not even showing up in our "precious metals" industry news sources. This is a crucial report for our industry, nearly hidden, and unacknowledged!

Here's what I think it means.

How can there be $110 billion of silver investments when the annual silver investment demand is $1 billion?

Think about that.

I think it shows that the $110 billion is all a scam, fraud, nothing but fractional reserve silver accounts!

This over the counter BIS-revealed fraud is the biggest silver fraud in the silver market place.

It is much bigger than the COMEX silver fraud, which is only up to 160,000 contracts of 5000 oz. each, or 800 million oz. of silver by comparison, which is only $13 billion by comparison. The $110 billion is much, much bigger and more important.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MMN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.