MMN macmin silver ltd

what an opportunity...., page-2

1. 274 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    You forgot to mention a few things:
    1. Plant production targets were never achieved
    2. There were pruity issues with the silver powder making it difficult to sell
    3. There were recovery issues with the silver not meeting process targets.
    Thye had too much debt becuase management continued to fleece shareholders existing and new through successive dilutive capital raisings offering free options as carrots.
    4. Even with high silver prices the company was unable to get near production costs for its sold product.
    5. The royalty payment will make it even worse.
    If you want to run a one man cheer squad for this phoenix go ahead but existng shareholders were duped and now know better.
    When the new entity gets going lets see some figures like production costs and recovery rates etc etc etc before we cheer too loud.
    If you want to invest your hard earned in this company U have my best wishes.
    A lot of this stuff is documented of the website if investors take the time to research.
    One last thing, dont think that just because the slver price is high now the backside cant fall out of it.
    Historically when this happens it hard and fast as the last few years demonstrate.
    Because of a lack of concrete company info if the silver price falss my guess is that there will be fresh capital raisings in the coming years to subsidise directors salaries but they will not forestall the inevitable.
    As for your comments to existing shareholders well they did in excess of 99% of their money in this little exercise to recap so pardon me if as one of them I dont quite see it as the opportunity U paint it it be.
    I'm sure U will have no trouble picking up stock, P T Barnum hasnt been proven wrong yet IMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MMN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.