MMN macmin silver ltd

The majority of your argument seems to revolve around the role...

1. 272 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    The majority of your argument seems to revolve around the role of new mangement sorting out old problems.
    You acknowledge the old problems but offer nothing more than "wait and see this time it will be different" as your evidence.
    Nothing you have said so far through all your posts provides new facts, rather regurgitates old information, which sent the company into administration in the first place.
    Your arguments are based in hope and the hope that sentiment will be bullish when they relist and some can make a quick killing by playing " musical shares ".
    Hey wasnt this the cause of the GFC and all those mortgage backed securities?
    But then you suggest Alcyone Resources will also have long term potential, but without any updated figures to substantiate that claim.
    That doesnt hold up.
    If the figures you use are the old ones they sent the company broke.
    My best guess is the company will need a silver price somewhere north of $25/oz to be viable while still dealing with the old problems of trying to increase production levels, removing impurities and royalty payments, it will inevitably face.
    Perhaps this bullish stance in the silver price is it and it goes ballistic from here, then again it could go back to $7/oz just as easily if you care to examine past history
    If you are going to tout this, as head cheerleader please do better and make your arguments at least appear based in fact.
    If you are a new or potential shareholder read the old Macmin announcements regarding this mine and its viability.
    You only need to ask one question then:
    what has changed since then, such that I should invest?
    The best I can come up with is new management and a new company name.
    Maybe its just me but I like a little more substance before I risk my hard earned.
    I urge all to DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MMN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.