MMN macmin silver ltd

Since others also read these posts the facts may be important to...

1. 274 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Since others also read these posts the facts may be important to them.
    Primarily you still fail to address the fundamental question about what concrete plans the new management will implement to get the new co up and going and producing silver at a profit aprt from the fact that they are new

You :
    " the production targets were never achieved because the previous management messed up the specs of the plant "

Reply: getting silver out of the ground aint rocket science.
    There were problems with the recovery circuit that were never really resolved.
    Even if I believed it was about management where is the evidence that new management will rectify this?

You :
    " - there were no purity issues...they just expected to sell it at higher prices and produce it at lower costs "

Reply : I beg to differ, there were various references to this through older posts on this thread.
    If there were no purity issues why didnt they produce high value added powder rather than in the end opting to have the product sent to a 3rd party for refining at a lower price ?
    Check out some of their old market announcements on this.

You :
    " the silver price was never high enough...it sunk to around US$9/T, which was not high enough to generate cash flow to cover the debt. The last time I looked the silver price was double that !"

Reply :
    Where has new manageement presented thier figures ?
    No where is the answer.
    Funnily enough MMN figures tended to keep increasing, last I recall they were as high as $25/0z.
    Silver got into the low $20's and they were still burning cash at a fast monthly clip.

You
    " what royalties are you referring to?
    Reply :
    Read the proposal, its 3%

The debt issue was a biggie but how many times did management go to the market for capital raisings- i recall at least 5 all with option incentives.
    The more things change the more they stay the same goes the saying and this will be the case in the future IMO

Just becuase things are bouyant re the silver price at the mo and there is gold and silver fever everything is an opportunity but if
    U look at the slver price in histircal terms U will see the volatility
    COT levels for commercials are approaching record territory again and theses guys are rarely wrong.
    This time may be different but I dont like these types of bets.
    My bet is that silver/gold are on the verge of a severe correction which will last a while and take the wind out of the bulls sails all be it temporarily.
    New shareholders if you're looking for a quick profit U may get it but be very very careful.
    As for old shareholders well they lived through all those evnets leading up to this recap so their view may obviously be different.
    I am very sceptical they will get this going as a viable concern in spite of the faith U have in new management when detail s so scant.
    If I am wrong well thats life but there are numerous examples of companies with great potential in a bouyant environment that still fail to deliver.
    Be wary everyone.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MMN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.