SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

I have started collating chronological summary details from the...

1. 359 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1192
    I have started collating chronological summary details from the past week+ to serve as a brief 'timeline of events' of the chain of recent 'damaging' articles from 9 Entertainment Co. This will be the introduction for my ASIC/ASX submission.

The articles from 9 Entertainment Co (no mention of media in their title, however they own AFR and SMH, The Age - https://www.nineentertainmentco.com.au/) have been in relation to ISX and have appeared during the past week since their claim of sighting the OM report. The recent 9 Entertainment Co. publications re ISX have contained much damaging, biased, opinionated and unsubstantiated and UNWARRANTED content.

I am also working through the 9EC journalists' media articles and comparing the misleading published and inaccurate information by linking the content to actual ASX-ISX published announcements.

As a gauge to the impact of the 9 media publications which contain false and/or misleading and/or malicious and/or unverified/unsubstantiated and unreferenced information and the journalist's 'personal opinion' --- I am also linking the date and time of their publications to ASX share trading data for the corresponding period i.e. day before/day after their publications have appeared online.

There are, as always, many first rate posters on ISX's HC forum and many of us, the shareholders, value your contribution. Thank you to those who have also posted data as they are good records to keep on HC.

There is a persistent troll at present, not allowed to name due to HC protocol, who is rehashing and quoting only a few words from some of SMF/AFR's 'misleading information'. I wouldn't be surprised if this troller's ISP address was linked to (elsewhere). ASIC would be allowed to ask HC for his/her ISP address.

Motives for posting on HC or publishing online...you do have to question. What was 9EC's motive given what we know now re the tipping competition. What happened to journalistic standards?

Best wishes to all ISX buyers/holders.

GH - hope all is well and thank you for your recent posts.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.