CXZ 3.33% 3.1¢ connexion mobility ltd

What and When will get us back "OnTrack"?

1. 118 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    Hi all,

First time poster so sorry if I miss anything, please tell me if I am missing something.

So we all know CXZ hasn't been a joyous ride so far.

As a result, I wish to discuss what could get this stock to rally or show to be something to bail.
    The last report was the Annual which posted great results and the supposed "convenient" closing of Lucerne to dump a large majority of the shares on market taking a lot of wind out of the CXZ's sails and since has dwindled down.

Therefore these are the future opportunities for the stock to bounce back looking at past announcements:
    -I believe the next quarterly report will be coming out towards the end of October. This should hopefully give us a view where CXZ is, after these results confidence may come back or be a reason to dump.
    -New MD appointment since Guy Perkins leaving, NO CURRENT ETA. Interestingly his bonus was linked to CXZ reaching $10m in revenue by 30 June 2020, possibly being a reason he left as they weren't going to achieve this? Oddly, Guy hasn't updated his linkedIn saying still at CXZ
    -August 2018 CXZ was awarded a 3-year contract for the designing, developing and delivering application
    programs and supporting infrastructure to automate the General Motors. With the option to extend for a further 2 years. This should be clear by at LATEST around August 2021, with renewal likely a bit earlier (personally don't know how early large customers give notice to smaller providers).
    -AGM that is historically around the end of November. This should hopefully instil some confidence in what the plan is for CXZ.

Is there anything else I have missed such as options and performance rights?
    What performance rights are available for the current management?

For disclosure I initially bought around $0.031 DCA at $0.024 and $0.018, looking to maybe add at $0.015, with the next market sensitive announcement the decider if I cut my losses (currently -35% at close today) on a seemingly sinking ship.

Keen to hear your thoughts!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.1¢
Change
0.001(3.33%)
Mkt cap ! $27.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.0¢ 3.1¢ 3.0¢ $47.08K 1.547M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 145132 3.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.2¢ 499200 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.53pm 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
3.1¢
  Change
0.001 ( 6.90 %)
Open High Low Volume
3.0¢ 3.1¢ 3.0¢ 52327
Last updated 15.22pm 06/05/2024 ?
CXZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.