OGX 0.00% 0.3¢ orinoco gold limited

what and when, page-186

1. 284 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 130

Batboy,

I recall you saying just a few weeks prior to the March cap raising that it was nonsense that it might happen & that everyone should ignore the cap raising thread, but it did happen.

Here is just another example that you may in fact be wrong again.

Comment from Esh at 10.5c & your reply;

Esh said- 

Have a good break and I'll be hoping for my 16cents (I'll take 15cents) before the end of the year. Given what I've seen and understood since they went back to basics I sincerely think the price will never get there however. More chance of seeing my last entry price of 7.5cents again IMO and there is also a reasonable probability it might end back down with very little support and back in the hands of the secured creditors. Esh

Batboy said- 36 Likes

EshRubbishPseudoscientific crap to justify your pessimistic predictionsToday was a perfect example of why we should ignore youThere are genuine people here who make decisions based on the commentary of the likes of you I would never assume what I say has any weight and there is no ulterior motive from me I am a long standing investor and believe the company will growI think what you are saying is scaremongering and false

Maybe you could do a George Costanza, Do the opposite!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OGX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.