OGX 0.00% 0.3¢ orinoco gold limited

I would like to clear up the last few posts which apperently...

1. 284 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 130

I would like to clear up the last few posts which apperently according to both Zip & Batboy, I have not given accurate information.

Please see below the comments in order of posting as well as statement taken from Orinoco's announcement to back it up.

Bond Said-

Good News everyone!

I think I found when the second shift started!

It was before the 28/03 according to Batboys post 28/03

at 10.5cMillionairex50-If you suggesting they had results before cash raising ? Or info without releasing to market isn't such behavior illegal and sends people to jail ?

Batboy 20 likes

of course they know you wouldnt get that CR through at that price any other way you wouldnt start the second shift unless it was all working thats why we wont get info on HM3 until end of month

"oh im sorry your honour, but we didnt have ALL the results available until the month of march was complete" "how could we possibly report monthly output to the market before it was complete"

Zipboy Said- 12:11 today

Also Im pretty sure the second shift was the miners not the plant operators

Batboy Said- 12:22 today

Yes zipboy you are correct but sometimes it’s not worth pointing things out to some people who seem to either be incapable of understanding or who deliberately distort the facts for who knows ?!why let the truth get in the way of a nasty storyi think I’ll change my silly old sentiment back to buy today

Taken from the 12.1M Share placement dated 23 March 2018

It States that a second shift on HM3 will begin on 26 March

Commissioning of Hammer Mill 3 at Cascavel is going to plan

and a second shift will beginon March 26

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OGX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.