OGX 0.00% 0.3¢ orinoco gold limited

So Arnoboy, buy at 1 cent and sell at 10 C. Are you making an...

1. 198 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 173
    So Arnoboy, buy at 1 cent and sell at 10 C.

Are you making an assumption here that no-one else knows what's going on and that the 1 cent share price is really just a big bad mistake from the entire mkt (bit you have worked it out where no-one else has) and once everyone else wkes up and realised it was actually worth 10 cents that's when you will sell out?

Is that your line of thinking?
    Or do you more think the company is going to start mining gold profitably which they haven't been able to do for years?
    What signs are you seeing they are heading in the right direction?
    Costs are up.
    Production of 360 Oz for quarter they only delivered, if you factor 100 Oz in 2 days for July, means 260 Oz for 89 days or 3 Oz a day!!!
    Surely the company will have to turn a profit before it goes back above 5 cents don't you think?

Have you factored in the credit notes? And dilution? Total Shares are going high and I can see the need to raise a lot more dirt cheap before any turn around.
    I'm guessing here but at least another billion shares dilution to keep the lights running another year for 2019.
    But thats based on 1 billion shares at half a century, gives them 50 Milion for 2019. That would probably then lower current share price to 0.8 cents or lower

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OGX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.