OGX 0.00% 0.3¢ orinoco gold limited

The difference at present is there are some great people who...

1. 284 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 130
    The difference at present is there are some great people who have gone over to Cascavel as we speak to get the recovery sorted.While the flock of sheep rave on about the same oldsame old repeat rinse repeat, Bla Bla Bla.The people on the ground have aninterest and have offered their services to get this sorted, and this speaksvolumes to me. 

Yeah, comon guys there are people on the groundoffering they're services, pulling money out of their own pockets workingfor free.

Be grateful!

They've taken their own time & their own money &used it for the benefit of putting shareholders first & foremost.

Okay there's debt, but the tailings in the carpark will paythat off in no time as well as have heeeaps left over to build another plantat ''Rivers of Gold'' + an Orinoco theme park inwhich the main attraction: Experience working as a reallife miner for free & See if you can find the hidden gold treasures (You'll be the first).

We have the best team in the planet pretending. I meangetting the job done! 

There is a 50/50 chance that we might have a 1% chance to turn things around. 

P.S. pLEAse Donate some more sticks and branches as we are at the finalstages of building and optimising the plant.

BTW, Does anyone know if it's ok to use unleaded in diesel engines?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OGX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.