OGX 0.00% 0.3¢ orinoco gold limited

G'day grounswell- It was clear to me the Production report would...

1. 2,475 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 855
    G'day grounswell- It was clear to me the Production report would not be received well
    by market-self inclusive & sold re lucently as in the past in a similar situation
    I held & was burned badly.
    I have openly said OGX is not only about cascavel with D.D. results pending
    & upon the s/p bottoming ( thus far any way)-I reassessed & re-entered the registry .
    IMO -On the back of good exploration results a J.V. & or Take Over will likely occur
    should such an event unfold-clearly a premium can be expected on top of the share
    price ATT.
    I have little doubt the cascavel gravity plant will be a productive mine & processing
    facility-though I do not expect it will become the bulk high tonnage through put
    facility some are expecting-what's important are healthy margins.
    I believe additional supply can be provided from the tailings to complement cascavel
    though this is only short term up to 12 months depending on ROF rate of feed.

IMO-Alternate close to the surface low strip ratio supply is being sought ATM & it
    is as yet unclear as to economy of scale ie add CIL to the gravity plant or leave Cascavel
    as a small scale through-put high margin plant & build a separate bulk tonnage
    gold processing facility if & when justified.
    If exploration results justifies -in will come the larger cap players .

Lots of known unknowns & risk applies with this stock -equally if the planets
    line up the potential rewards are high.
    As I have previously said- want a sure thing buy NST at $6.32 p/s current price .

For me the risks are worth the potential reward that may or may not eventuate.
    Their is NO absolute right or wrong path -as we are not privy to the future .
    OGX is unlikely to be a one tick pony imo.
    Many chapters to Go.
    Do agree the current BOD need to focus on the markets interpretation of announcements
    & update the market when timelines have been presented, seems that OGX need a skilled
    very experienced mining engineer with narrow vein high grade gold extraction experience
    as their are plenty of Geo's whom are doing what seems to be a Stella job, its likely with the
    latest personnel shake up- this has already occurred.

That's imo-Each to their own though-matters not if people do or do not agree.
    gltah-salt
    Last edited by Saltiga62: 24/04/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OGX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.