OGX 0.00% 0.3¢ orinoco gold limited

Mate Im not predicting anything. Im airing my concerns. I am...

1. 1,961 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 38
    Mate Im not predicting anything. Im airing my concerns. I am entirely entitled to do so. Im bullish on the gold.. Im bullish that we can recover it satisfactorily... im becoming more concerned with what the bod promises re announcing and what the bod delivers.

Its what the forum is for.? While we are green right now - it is from 160k worth of shares. Very minimal volume.

As for letting management do what they are paid to do.. I am letting them do so.. trouble is.. they are paid to say.. for eg.. 'hey we have assays back and will announce them by friday the 20th april...' - except.. of course.. they are NOT doing that. And it seems to be getting more and more cavalier - reminiscent of the previous bod.

So re a director buying on market last week.. and an expected price sensitive announcement this week - does that not concern you.? To me it indicates despite what has been announced that we will possibly have to wait a little longer for the announcements offered on the 18th april by management as upcoming.
    Last edited by jasmac: 26/04/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OGX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.