OGX 0.00% 0.3¢ orinoco gold limited

Um ... there’s this concept called ‘continuous disclosure’ -...

1. 2,527 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 114
    [QUOTE="jimone, post: 32643478, member: 76245] I think we put to much Importance on when they say results are expected. That would be an estimate from the company depending on when they receive the results from ALS and then what the company needs to do pre release. Do there geologists need to go over them and put them into a context that the market can understand, do they need to make a decision on where to go next and include that in the announcement so it is not half baked? As always there is more to these things than meets the eye, so I for one will be cutting them some slack on when updates are released, it won't change the result so best not to worry about it.
    [/QUOTE]

Um ... there’s this concept called ‘continuous disclosure’ - it’s an ASX requirement - the idea of it is to make sure the whole market is equally informed of sensitive information as soon as it comes to hand.  The reasons for this rule should be obvious.

At best they’re all over the shop in terms of promising news and not delivering it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OGX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.