QAN 2.81% $5.88 qantas airways limited

what annoys me

1. 22,698 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    How qan earn much more than last report and the share price is actually lower than before. I keep trying to remain positive about qantas. I'm not quite sure where the price was at last report, but I'm guessing it wasn't under $3.25. Therefore, surely it must be attractive at this price, considering it has earned a s*&tload more than last time.

I like many have been very patient with QAN, but I'm continually getting impatient with the different variables that effect the share price. Even though people do continue to fly in nearly all circumstances, I am sick of the psychological barriers that always hurts it's share price. Oil, terrorism, competition, bird flu, sars etc.

The word potential can be a dangerous word. It can just means that you never live up to what you promise.

I always feared that there was too much hype around the "record report". It was always going to be set up for a big fall, judging by what happened to other companies after reporting. I'm only dirty that QAN never had the same rally as the other stocks going into the report.

I still think it is cheap and I will hold till it gets back to sensible levels, but like many others, I'm sick of hearing how much POTENTIAL qantas has.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QAN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$5.88
Change
-0.170(2.81%)
Mkt cap ! $9.581B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.02 $6.04 $5.86 $40.57M 6.853M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 28743 $5.88

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$5.89 49143 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
QAN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.