LYC 3.43% $6.34 lynas rare earths limited

Yes, that was my point. I seriously think if we can get the...

1. 235 Posts.
    Yes, that was my point. I seriously think if we can get the proper minds involved at Hot Copper, and use the similar benchmarks from other companies that have been sold, you would find that the share prace is undervalued by almost any metric. For example, Molycorp paid over 1 billion dollars for NEO, and that is an asset located in China, and which has a lot of "country risk" priced into it because there are laws in China that prevent any outside investors/corporation from actually owning tangible real assets or property of a company in China. Legally, a company only has a contract which states they own the rights to certain profits from the company inside of China, so there is very little, if any, protection for Molycorp. In our case, Malaysia DOES allow a foreign company to actually own those tangible assets of a company, including property, plant, and equipment inside Malaysia. So the LAMP should be worth quite a bit in its current, nearly finished status, in fact I would venture that the LAMP by itself would be salable for a price pretty close to the current market cap, which totally neglects the value of the Mt Weld mine and concentrate processing plant, and the Duncan HREE reserves, which are worth quite a bit more.

Not a downramper at all, just trying to change all this "uncertainty" in terms of where is the floor to the price, into an estimate that provides such a floor to the worth of Lynas.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.34
Change
0.210(3.43%)
Mkt cap ! $5.926B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.23 $6.37 $6.20 $16.32M 2.584M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 10131 $6.33

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.34 65301 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.