EVT 1.06% $10.49 evt limited

I also wonder Stewart....? My wife and I were in Melbourne just...

1. BLJ
    514 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 42
    I also wonder Stewart....?

My wife and I were in Melbourne just before the Aust Open Tennis kicked off. The city was buzzing. We visited the QT Melbourne and were completely blown away. We were a bit older than the majority of the crowd on the rooftop bar. But let's just say it was a beautiful afternoon and was jam packed with tennis players, hanger-onerers and supermodels. A pop up Aperol bar was there too, the wifey was stoked.

There was staff everywhere and had we not made a reservation to the restaurant downstairs later, we would not have been allowed to the rooftop bar for pre-dinner drinks.

We were greeted at the Hotel street entrance by half a dozen security and a couple of managers, all of whose wages must be met. They appeared to have a guest list too. (We weren't on it...!)

Then we ate in the restaurant downstairs, Pascale Bar & Grill. It was a bit dull early on but as the night went on, it too was packed........The service and food were outstanding.
    On top of all this we were flashing our shareholders discount card about like confetti, giving us 25% off everything.......

This may have read more like a Product Review but we all buy shares in companies for different reasons. I like quality, well known, resilient, established companies to buy into. This probably highlights my lack of knowledge on Technical Analysis, i'll be the first to admit that. Mind you on today's Trump rebound I have luckily cleaned up.....

Onward and Upward for AHL/EVT.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EVT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$10.49
Change
0.110(1.06%)
Mkt cap ! $1.702B
Open High Low Value Volume
$10.37 $10.53 $10.23 $2.420M 232.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 569 $10.42

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$10.55 2476 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EVT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.