DSE 2.85% $3.43 dropsuite limited

what are expectations for next announcement ?, page-4

1. 535 Posts.
    Given that the drilling is to upgrade our/company understandin of the resources, I think the best thing could be a second ann immediately following the drilling results which sets out the plan to move towards production.

They have the resource,

they are firming up their understanding of the resource in the current drill program

They need to set out how we are going to convert resource under the ground to a producing company.

I am hoping the drilling results will be positive, not expecting a gazillion extra ounces of resource, hopefully this will attract a bit of attention.

A well times announcement shortly after can turn that attention into SP increase for holders.

Lets see what mgmt can do....

when the new mgmt team was announced I commented that patience was required to give them the chance to show their worth...

We've been waiting... now mgmt needs to show us that our patience is going to be rewarded.

I notice Kemp has walked ... from what I understand he had a pretty decent holding....

All it takes is for a few people with as many shares as Kemp to head for the door and we are screwed!!! From reading Kemps posts he is no idiot, reasearches well and appears to be a sensible trader - how many other sensible traders will walk if mgmt don't pull up their socks and show the direction to production...

Not meaning to be mgmt bashing ... just need some signs we are taking (even little) steps in the right direction..

Holding, and waiting, and hoping.....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DSE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.43
Change
0.095(2.85%)
Mkt cap ! $240.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.33 $3.48 $3.33 $345.7K 100.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 6608 $3.43

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.46 3000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DSE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.