DSE 2.15% $2.85 dropsuite limited

According to the timeline published on p.22 of the July Investor...

1. 1,200 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    According to the timeline published on p.22 of the July Investor Presentation we are due for:

Shallows:
    1) Reserve drilling
    2) Tails testing
    3) Reserve Review
    4) Detailed Design Rising Sun, Nobles Nob, NNW, Weabers Find

Juno:
    1) Verification holes
    2) Detailed Scoping Study

Obviously we are behind by a few weeks, in part due to "unscheduled maintenance" by the drilling contractors. But we are seeing the completion of the drilling and so should be seeing the reviews and detailed design of the shallows and scoping study for Juno following.

I can understand how large holders of EXMO, expiry Dec 31 09, are worried that the release of this information is very close to the expiry date, and may want to exit before the possibility of them expiring worthless. That's the risk with options. But there is still nearly two months to go, and I'm sure the company realises it's in their interests to get the market confidence back by getting these announcements out, $5m is a fair bit to boost the coffers, considering we gave almost half the company away for $10m.

So, I think we'll see some substantive announcements after the drilling ann that the market can verify that the company is making substantial progress toward production. It's outlined in the timetable, and we can all judge the progress for ourselves and decide whether they are actually doing it by staying invested or not. Some couldn't wait for the coming news, and I wish Kemp all the best in other investments, his expertise in drilling/mining is welcome here.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DSE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.