AEV 0.00% 0.4¢ avenira limited

what are farmers option with high fert prices, page-12

1. 13,176 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25
    Blackmarlin

No 1. I did it this. Loaded up 100% exposure to junior fertilizer shares. Many years of fertilizer now paid for.

No 2. I did this also. Currently have a 100t stash of superphsoate stored under a tarp on farm. Paid $285/t for it ... I don't care what the bank charges me for my credit line. That superphosphate will cost farmers in excess of $600/t next season.

No 3. No I assume to grow for grain harvesting. You grow legumes for seed because if the nitrogen fertilizer market goes so crazy we reach a point of shortages, at least if you have sufficient seed to sow legume grain crops, you can still produce something. I've never tried to grow a wheat crop without nitrogen but I guarantee it would be ugly! Mulching a grain crop ... are you kidding in this food deficient world? Any government advocating mulching could be considered intellectually bereft!

No 4. If you profit from your pain, you'd be surprised the problems you can solve.

No 5. I know its happening. My eyes are wide open.

The previously unmentioned No 6. Grow low input crops - www.australianuts.com. That's where i'm betting the future will go because price rises are one thing, shortages are another world we have yet to learn to deal with.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.396M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $37.30K 9.294M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 7037099 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 1677255 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AEV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.