DTZ 0.00% 11.5¢ dotz nano limited

What are GQD's, page-6

1. 4,136 Posts.
    The more I look into GQD's the more excited I get about DTZ.

Below are the conclusions from a recent scientific paper on GQDs. Highlights are mine and point to DTZ's competitive advantage. Link to the full paper here:

http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1567173916301006

4. Conclusion and further developments

GQDs are expected to be applied for various applications such as FETs, capacitors, Li ion batteries, electrodes, and solar cells. To utilize GQDs in various fields, mass production of GQDs is critically required. Especially important aspects that are emphasized in this review are a low-cost and simple process, uniform products with proper properties, and high yields. We have briefly introduced various synthetic methods of making GQDs and also describe recent energy-related applications of GQDs.
    In further developments, it is necessary to find easy purification methods to eliminate residual reagents that might cleavage the carbonaceous surface and/or find novel methods to achieve an extremely high yield that does not require the removal of starting materials at all. Also, new strategies to distinguish GQDs with different sizes are needed to obtain uniform properties of GQDs. One of the most excellent properties of GQDs is their high solubility, which means that GQDs can be used in all device fabrication steps.
    Last edited by DrFork: 04/12/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DTZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $60.23M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.5¢ 11.5¢ 11.5¢ $5.947K 51.71K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 48290 11.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.0¢ 41 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DTZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.