AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

Seems to me that AVB is the good story that no one is reading at...

1. 171 Posts.
    Seems to me that AVB is the good story that no one is reading at the moment! When you invest in a stock you are weighing up risk vs reward. The upside rewards for this this stock based on the already well posted fundamentals are great. IMO the risk side of the equation is diminished by the inground resource. Even if Vale walked away from the IO and AVB used up the rest of its cash proving up another couple of hundred thousand tns of copper ( which you would think they could do blindfolded )the sale value of the the resource 3% inground with half million oz of gold sweetener would have to see the sp more than double from here. Not the result wanted sure but reasonably derisked. Unless a meteor hits the Carajas and vapourises AVB's copper the quantity will not be getting any smaller. Anyway just my thoughts on risk in this stock, feel free to let me know if you think I'm dreaming. Just out of interest too the LME stock levels seem to be moving in the right direction - hope it continues.
    Cheers GLTA holders

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.