XJO 0.98% 7,567.3 s&p/asx 200

Tastytrade is a unique resource for accelerating your learning,...

1. Neo
    2,195 Posts.
    Tastytrade is a unique resource for accelerating your learning, whether it be options related or just general market awareness. They even have a whole 7 person research team dedicated to investigating/ improving the core strategies that they teach. If you follow their probability based approach it all essentially boils down to how you manage your winners ( they often exit trades at 50% of Max profit). Managing winners/ controlling risk is arguably where the edge comes from

TT basically believes in learning by participating and encourages traders to take on lots of small positions, with the idea that the more trades you make the better you become/ thus the better you get at managing & understanding risk/ managing winners."Trade small, trade often"

Since you like Technicals you should check out the Shadow trader segment of the TT network. They're legit traders who combine options with TA-

Not that I should be offering any advice on options, however I think Zonetrader is spot on regarding the importance of understanding risk. One Outlier move could destroy an options account, and outlier moves are far more common than you might think.

I've got a friend who trades TT strategies with IB( He was the one who introduced me to them), i remember he used to have all sorts of trouble with his account, but got it sorted eventually. IB seem to make things difficult for Aussies.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.