UMC 0.00% $1.30 united minerals corporation nl

what are others thoughts, page-25

1. 13,182 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2682
    Just wait until you start seeing the assays come out of Fork North. She's gunna be a beauty.

• The Fe will more than likely equal, if not better Railway.
    • The Silica should be much lower than Railway.
    • The Alumina should be much lower than Railway.
    • The Phosphorus levels will be higher, but certainly not at rubbish levels.

So here we have the perfect blending material, where each ore type complements the other. You see, blending the total resource of Railway with itself is not the way to go. The reason I say this is because the alumina levels are only acceptable as DSO for the bedded high grade material.

The beauty about blending Fork North with Railway is that once you establish the correct blend, the more you add of one the more you can add of the other. And yes it's that simple! Think of it this way, if you add a certain dye combination to paint you can always increase the quantity, so long as you maintain the same ratios and don't run out of dye or the base paint.

From my recollection, Rio's shipped its maiden Brockman/Marra Mamba blend in July 2007 and was a topic of discussion I had with Dr Fop Van Der Hor at UMC's 2007 AGM.

IMO, Railway's total resource of 122Mt could easily be doubled by blending Brockman.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UMC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.