LU7 0.00% 1.5¢ lithium universe limited

What are our options, page-12

1. 7,648 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1989
    Still here mate, just waiting to see what acquisition they are making so until then there isn't much to talk about.

All we can go off is strong teams, which mogul has a strong board with Kate & Chris, Gernot not sure about in rapid growing & gaming technologies but he has always secured a good team.

Great IP which is talking about games that gamers want, I am not sure which IP they are considering but for non-gamers it could be something like Warcraft (Blizzard) or Runeterra/League of Legends (Riot) now I am by no means saying that this is what Mogul will be acquiring as it would be those companies that would acquire Mogul than Mogul acquiring them but given it to demonstrate what this means.

Profitable - speaks for itself the company is going to be profitable

Engaged audience - gamers are active/playing the games, no point having a great IP that no one is playing.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3976/3976269-9d3c6ae7dae8b93f5940b7f1fe15bf72.jpg

As to what it is, I don't know but would assume something more along the lines of an indie game developer who might have a small team and doing great work but they are not sure how to get to the next level which is where Chris certainly would be able to come in an assist along with Kate too. This is my speculation but given the CR at the end of last year when clearly they didn't need the funds I wouldn't be surprised if we get an announcement this month or next month about an acquisition.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LU7 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.600M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.5¢ 1.4¢ $7.294K 502.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1350816 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 36533 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.27pm 02/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LU7 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.