EPN 0.00% 2.4¢ epsilon healthcare limited

What are peoples thoughts on THC outlook?, page-27

1. 653 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 246
    Mate, how long have you been invested in THC for? Over the last 2.5 years we've constantly had milestones pushed back. While I accept, as noclues pointed out, that an amount of this has been due to red tape in the industry, there has also been (in my opinion) plenty of wasted time where I would have expected result from the company. An example of that being our time spent in lieu where final license was "imminent" for I don't even remember how long anymore. 6, 9 months? Expected to hit the ground running with announcements of what we'd be doing with that, next steps in the process, off-takes, etc. But there was sweet fa.

And I think a big kick in the teeth is the performance shares/rights. I've said it before where they've set it based on reaching $1.20 by July 2020 is crap. I would have expected it to be much better by then, which would mean they're either handing it to themselves, or they've demonstrated poor sentiment for the SP until then. At this rate THC is going to need to come out as big as the big guys next year to get close to that. Based on what I've seen over the last 2.5 years, I'm no longer as confident as I once was that they have the capacity to do that alone.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EPN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.