BIG 0.00% $2.22 big un limited

what are peoples views about the chinese visit, page-14

1. 1,454 Posts.
    Yes it is pretty positive at present. John has released much information to RAU holders and supporters only to be down ramped unmercefully. I have a couple of views but with out doubt there is certainly interest from international investors (Chinese and Malaysian) plus lots of interest from Aussies as well.

I would not be surprised to get an announcement prior to the trip to China about Mt Carbine or the new project that has been hinted about.

I do not think the Chinese would bother talking three times face to face with Republic and a chairman of the Chinese mining company travelling to Australia if they were not interested and by interested I would say interested to persue some sort of relationship with Republic Gold.

As per everyone else I would love some more information but it is understandable why JK is not being forthcoming with any information that still has not been signed sealed and delivered as the sh%t will simply hit the fan from the day traders and rampers.

As many have said here it may not happen overnight but it will happen and i am happy to back em as well

Hoges in Darwin

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.