BIG 0.00% $2.22 big un limited

Yes it is pretty positive at present. John has released much...

1. 1,454 Posts.
    Yes it is pretty positive at present. John has released much information to RAU holders and supporters only to be down ramped unmercefully. I have a couple of views but with out doubt there is certainly interest from international investors (Chinese and Malaysian) plus lots of interest from Aussies as well.

I would not be surprised to get an announcement prior to the trip to China about Mt Carbine or the new project that has been hinted about.

I do not think the Chinese would bother talking three times face to face with Republic and a chairman of the Chinese mining company travelling to Australia if they were not interested and by interested I would say interested to persue some sort of relationship with Republic Gold.

As per everyone else I would love some more information but it is understandable why JK is not being forthcoming with any information that still has not been signed sealed and delivered as the sh%t will simply hit the fan from the day traders and rampers.

As many have said here it may not happen overnight but it will happen and i am happy to back em as well

Hoges in Darwin

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.