BIG 0.00% $2.22 big un limited

what are peoples views about the chinese visit, page-19

1. 1,454 Posts.
    I agree with Sentia. Spector give JK a call or an email and try to clear up some of the questions you pose. It does not really matter if you are a top 20 option holder or not as John has provided information when and if he can. He has never provided any sensitive information but when he can he will answer questions from share holders.

The Chinese have visited and they are returning the visit is all we know - plain and simple but I think it is a positive

Mt Carbine is on the table and they still want it and we are all hopeful that John may go and have another cup of tea

The court case with Luzon is I feel a good thing and you can read more information about this in last years annual report but they think they have a good chance and if we got lichpili (spelling???) in Bolivia would be sensational in my opinion - It was the Bolivia projects that first got me interested as they have huge potential

We are still waiting on one set of drilling assay results and we have a reasonably cashed up campany so the next drilling season should be very extensive to sure up most projects

For a small speccie they have multiple projects and managed to snare Neb so have a good team involved as well and have some cash in the bank - the market has also been volitile and that has hurt many speccies so hopefully if the market sures up and stabilises may also help

I still are very hopeful and optimistic that it will be the Year of the RAU as well as the Year of the RAT

Hoges in Darwin - go you good thing

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.