BIG 0.00% $2.22 big un limited

what are peoples views about the chinese visit, page-28

1. 8,074 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 385
    Right spector.

Okay so you have had conversations with the company in the past and got an answer at the time that I am sure they were quite comfortable with and were giving a truthful answer.

So far as MT C. is concerned I get the impression that JK and the RAU team were working through it earnestly and with the understanding that GN was willing to sell. So I am sure they felt they were dealing with a situation where they had got everything together and despite certain difficulties that they had no negative signals about the possible sale.
    That is until the offer was made. Certainly JK seemed annoyed and bamboozled by the way things unfolded at the last moment. OK - there are those who have suggested that JK was at fault for not doing this or that. But that situation is still being sorted and may still come good.

Where is the angle for the Chinese you ask ?
    I think if I or Hoges or anyone knew the full answer to that then we would be smiling very smugly.
    Presumably they have an interest in particular minerals which they think RAU could possibly be onto in some of its project areas.
    Now perhaps they are better at reading some test results than some of the "expert" posters. Perhaps they regard the initial drilling results as encouraging enough that they want to get involved at the early stages of development. Perhaps they reason that it will cost them less now to support further exploration and development mining if they get in at the grassroots level than wait till everything is proven absolutely.
    Perhaps they have been given a "fuller" explanation of what is there or is thought to be there. Perhaps their own research teams have indicated that what RAU has is really worth following up on.

Or perhaps they are naive and cannot read a test result to save themselves.

Now what would you believe?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.