i always say to new people its best to look into Defi (...

1. 2,351 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 467
    i always say to new people its best to look into Defi ( Decentralized finance ) as this is where all the major smart money is setting up in,

https://defipulse.com/ is a great site that will show you all the current / popular defi projects, i use swyftx to buy my crypto and i store it in exodus wallet , i would never keep crypto on a exchange.

i try to help everyone in this crypto sector but there is so much info to go over man u would honestly find my previous post's useful if you want to get started, so just Lurk through the recent post's on here.

as for projects with big upside , i own a huge chunk of projects i believe in, And some have blessed me & some still in great growth cycles, others ive ended up turning the Profits into bitcoin, its important u dont fall in love with a project too much, The goal is to accumulate satoshi's ( bitcoin ) as it seems Bitcoin is going to be the place when it comes to Storing value.

Chainlink
    Vechain
    ZIL
    REN
    ADA
    DIGI
    litecoin
    Compound
    UNI

Like i said though, There are just too many to list honestly, The ones i listed above just seem to be super under valued still and Look to have have plenty of room to grow
    Last edited by drbrugger: 09/02/21

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.