RMG 0.00% 0.7¢ rmg limited

Gday Mick. The relation between holloman oil and gas and rmg is...

1. 928 Posts.
    Gday Mick. The relation between holloman oil and gas and rmg is just speculation atm and the best indicator for RMG is the charts atm as I have stated before. I'm keeping an eye on Odin Energy limited a float that will be listed on 2/8/07 as I have spoken about and Red sky Energy limited who have only just listed 23/5/07. Odin Energy Ltd director is Andrew Dimsey who is the contact on the PEL 112 for Holloman Oil and Gas Ltd. I see Odin Energy Ltd is raising 18 million to focus on oil and gas exploration in the cooper basin of SA, which is in the same area as PEL 108, 109, 112 is located and held in the name Holloman Oil and Gas Limited. Red Sky Energy (ROG) also seems to be concentrating in that area and coincidently also have licenses in Carnarvon in WA, in which Holoman Oil and Gas also have just acquired a license in this area. As stated in Odin Energy Ltd Prospectus. 'The board will consider opportunities for other acquisitions, joint ventures, or investments in the oil and gas sector, which can enhance Shareholder value.' I would think that these 2 companies or jointly would be interested in these PEL's. Just a note that PIRSA site is undergoing reconstruction atm, so I cant find any up to date info atm, so things might have changed. ATM I dont think RMG is a buy on fundamentals just yet. Now that the chart has started to turn negative, it really needs a turn around on Monday, otherwise short term we could see the sp fall and stagnate for a while. The long term trend is still positive for now, but holders may have to show some patience. 1)I have heard people commenting on they cant understand why is the sp is dropping? Why should I buy RMG?

1) If you do not know why you are buying any stock, then you should not be investing your money on it. I have never seen any stock go up in price everyday, please tell me if you know one. No guarantees can be made on spec shares a lot of things can change in a day, or a week. Just look at some spec uranium shares last week with a very small drop in uranium prices. For example; Check PKT out for example. Not sure if this was just due to the sentiment change on Uranium. I think the sentiment change was a bit of an overreaction, but sentiment can change quickly. Next week we may see sentiment turn positive again. Although, im not sure if this had or will have an affect on RMG. At least RMG is not just a uranium company. I know I would not be buying SOM first thing in the morning because of the buying market depth espec after its rise on Friday.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RMG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.