RMG 0.00% 0.7¢ rmg limited

Derkfoote...that's impressive research you made, keep up the...

1. 594 Posts.
    Derkfoote...

that's impressive research you made, keep up the good work....have to hand it to you.....all that was bloody good mate........

Paschal,

i think you have done more than enough by sharing the information from charting prespective to the readers here on RMG thread, if they won't have a stake in this, let them be...

OK unbeliever, i am not a chartist, and pretty new in this forum, but never in my life have i seen a stock that skyrocket without any pause or corrections,

but think about this for a second,

Gary S of Ascent, John of Pocketmail group, Mark from Holloman Corp right??? those 3 musketeers is sitting on RMG board correct?

does anyone think that those 3 guys are aiming for 3 sets of executive fees ???? no way in hell that's their aim, they can make these "coins" in other places if they wanted to, you have to place yourselves in their position to percieve the goal they had in mind.

read RMG announcement on their plans and cross check with what derkfoote post in recents weeks about PKT and Holloman corp activities in SA, from there if you read carefully, you will see the bigger picture RMG has in store.

patience is the key here, unless you are overweight in RMG...but still, it's a pretty good bad i reckon...

Hey Paschal and Derkfoote, may be we should start a brokerage firm, you two can handle research department and probably i could do public relations.....LOL.....then each of us could get an executive fees...............ROTFLMAO.........

Patience....Risk & Rewards.....if you are comfortable jump in, if not, why stay ? you decide for yourselves..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RMG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.