HMD 0.00% 1.5¢ heramed limited

What are the chances of this company?, page-27

1. 2,233 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 913
    I'm a big fan of HMD and I would love for the things that I think might be to actually materialise however in the face of no extra info I would imagine that it is either:
    -the Amsterdam hospital taking on the 6-8 devices as a genuine trial rather than a full fledged pilot (I mentioned this last year?) no money down = no announcement

-possibly its one of the e-Lovu sites however they are more likely to be announced on LinkedIn/twitter with Santosh or Noël tagged at the very least. Money is already paid for a bulk order so won't need a seperate announcement.

-Another remote clinic that a JHC ob/gyn also works at, in which case it is the stock JHC has already paid for and would fall under their licensing agreement hence no extra money and no extra announcement

-another project Rozana site in Hebron/PA/etc which again will attract no extra money if they are using the beats already up and running...

-long shot.... its a new RHC site "testing" not piloting the program just to see if all the workflow bits and pieces can just cut and paste from one RHC to the next.... that would be exciting as it would provide the pass for RAPID and MATERIAL extensions of contracts..

-go big or go home moonshot.... its for a state govt health service and Anoushka is about to get all her options deep in the money.... (total speculation on that one)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HMD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.498M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.5¢ 1.5¢ $1.342K 89.49K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 524631 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 225403 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.51pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HMD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.