HMD 0.00% 1.8¢ heramed limited

What are the chances of this company?, page-28

1. 2,237 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 913
    Just had confirmation that this "new site launch today" is e-Lōvu and that they are on schedule for their patient roll out etc....
    These are some of the initial order that e-Lōvu would have received probably in the first week of October, no new money so no new announcement. They were targeting 3 sites to start pilots of HeraCARE. e-Lovu are centred in San Francisco and 1 site is to the south, one is a bit north-west and the other is a reasonable distance north, that last one is the big hitter

I guess it was more of a general interest type post more than a champagne popping material commercial announcement.

All the things are actually starting to align though... that's a nice place to be!

Sometime in the next 3 months will be the announcement (hopefully) that RHC is making a decision on their exiting agreement which was announced this year on the 21st of January if my memory serves me correctly? around that time (late January onwards) will also be something more substantial from e-Lōvu assuming that everything continues to go as planned... could be a pretty interesting February??

nice to see the price up today... probably going to be quite a red day tomorrow depending on the US fed followed by a potentially choppy finish to November depending on how the US mid-terms play out..

Dunno.... some cool things clicking into gear, some wobbly things might derail those cool things... still so up in the air....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HMD (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.