HMD 12.5% 1.4¢ heramed limited

that Delphine O'Rourke is a heavy hitter. I am of the belief...

1. 2,233 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 913
    that Delphine O'Rourke is a heavy hitter. I am of the belief that things are aligning for e-Lōvu if they are attracting that level of support.
    If the rollout is rolling out AND insurers are reimbursing then it would make sense that more people from other important parts of corporate land are coming on board.
    Why have a heavy hitter in Law join if there was nothing of consequence from a legal standpoint to oversee? makes no sense.
    Maybe Ms O'Rourke has joined as an investor? that would make sense and equally most lawyers I know in early stage investing are ruthless and EXTREMELY detail specific so either way it would suggest that something is happening?

Should traction occur at e-Lōvu then HMD wins as the HeraCARE platform is the basis of their offer, all the other bits just click into HeraCARE.
    The second hospital group is the key to watch for the American expansion, the current hospital MUST be going ok which hopefully leads to round 2 which is the big one. I say to MUST be going ok as it makes no sense that a failing startup would get the notice of the right people UNLESS the founders are complete charlatans and the some of the world's best Disallowed salespeople. That could still be a real possibility too...

dunno mate.... lots of guesswork but lots of things to keep us guessing??

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HMD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
-0.002(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $8.865M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.4¢ 1.4¢ $3.206K 229.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 39214 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 432215 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.37pm 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HMD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.