HMD 0.00% 2.1¢ heramed limited

What are the chances of this company?, page-93

1. 2,237 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 913
    hahahahaha I love love love this stuff!!!

The cool thing to watch with the little stocks on the ASX is the complete disregard the bigger guys have for trying to be stealthy...

So many times on HC there are these crazy conspiracy threads about tree shakes, accumulators, cappers whatever etc.. and it is simply ignorance feeding off fomo and greed. Then we get someone using an actual algo bot and they do not make ANY attempt to hide their movements because they know the other side the ledger are just a bunch of bottom end punters with no idea how the market works and they can just take what they want whenever and whatever price etc. My favourite one is the 3 x1 share trades with a bigger volume sitting off screen... that is just a "money for jam" way to get stock.

It's like Warnie showing you exactly where is he about to bowl and telling you which ball it will be and how it will move so as to take out whichever particular stump he was aiming at... sure enough pretty much any junior cricketer would have been bowled by Warnie. Pros V Amateur is usually a predictable outcome and these 1 share feeding bots are used by people who are just a pack of C U in the Northern Territory types...

Someone DEFINITELY has their eye on HMD.... and they are not even trying to cover their tracks! absolutely love it!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HMD (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.