G79 0.00% 2.7¢ goldoz limited

Hi Everyone, It has been a busy few days, and welcome to all new...

1. 357 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 44
    Hi Everyone,

It has been a busy few days, and welcome to all new to MUS holders.

I may not express this right, however, I would like to thank all on the MUS threads on HC for their contributions over many many months.

It is always a pleasure to visit, as you get informed discussion, even if you don't know something, or even asking possibly a dumb question, or take too many words to express, as everyone is always treated respectfully. Everyone cares, and it can be fun as well. A great community to be part of.

We have one grumpy long time holder, which can be a bit short, but is still in many ways respectful, and I suggest is mostly tongue in cheek, so don't take it personally, as he just can't stand unsubstantiated comments, which is understandable, as I don't like them either. Diplomacy I am guessing is not his forte, however, blunt comments can also be entertaining, when they hit the mark, not so good when they don't.

Even when I was 65% down, the discussions here never descended into total abuse or blame at the extremes I have seen elsewhere, as the many calm knowledgeable posters, which I guess they repeated themselves many times, encouraged getting over the disappointment and anger, by presenting information and facts, which also significantly increased everyone's understanding of the Mustang Resource story.

Many thanks to everyone for all your efforts, as mentioned by others, and for me, I have very much truly appreciated.

We are all better off because of your significant contributions, and it seems we are being rewarded now for being considerate and understanding to everyone on the MUS threads, which can give you the support to continue to believe in your own research, balanced with the extensive well presented factual data and information presented here.

I hope the culture continues, so everyone can learn and enjoy the MUS journey.

I know I am certainly enjoying the current ride.

Cheers
    gsmaree

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add G79 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.