LYC 1.30% $7.61 lynas rare earths limited

It is not the end of the world. It was expected that there would...

1. 1,247 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 433
    It is not the end of the world. It was expected that there would be volatility of the days leading to the Feds meeting. We did expect a break of the resistance of 13c and some had a speculative call of 9.1c.

Investors with long term view about a successful strategic Lynas should not be worried.
    I have been through this scenario several times. Every time I am in red substantially, I bounce back with a lot of profits.
    Today is mixed emotions between anger of the unjustified sell off and happiness to see another opportunity coming my way.

Lynas is for people who are brave with solid grip of the strong fundamentals of the company and rare earth industry.

I just want people to understand that charts are just a guide for short term movements and retrospective analysis.

CHARTS HAVE NOT PREVENTED INVESTORS FROM LOSING MONEY DURING GLOBAL FINANCIAL CRISIS.
    COMPANIES THAT HAVE STRONG FUNDAMENTALS WILL COME BACK STRONGER WHEN THE VOLATILITY SUBSIDES.

THE UPTREND IS THERE, NOT BECAUSE OF THE CHART, IT IS BECAUSE OF THE FUNDAMENTALS OF THE COMPANY AND THE POSITIVE TURNAROUND IN THE COMPANY.

Let us see how the market reacts to the Feds decision and in good market, you watch what the big boys will do for Lynas.

Good times follow tough times (this is life for the optimists).

All IMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.