SGQ 0.00% 3.0¢ st george mining limited

What are the key drivers for SGQ now, page-19

1. 674 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 172
    Hi McQuade

I always appreciate 2 sides to the story and it is always good to have proactive reasoning that questions and clarifies. My main point is that the way the younger generation values information is somewhat different to those of a generation or 2 higher. One of the biggest complaints from top managers, and CEOs these days (and that includes me), is that we have to spend a lot of time retraining younger applicants/employees in how to read and respond to reports, manage time, and use forward thinking in better ways. The new workforce is market savvy, use twitter, instagarm, tiktok facebook and LinkedIn to their advantage and network like crazy. Good on them too! While reports that are published from the likes of SGQ are very detailed, meaningful and informative to those of us that understand the data content, purpose and audience, it is seen differently by many others. And herein lies the disconnect. The drivers behind robinhood and recent market movers are not the ones who read detailed reports, but are those who network opportunity and play data in different ways.

Some companies use large weasel words to garner attention, and to be honest I generally avoid investment in them. I think ethics are also important. SGQ is a long hold and for good reason.

Thanks for the thumbs up from those who read my comment previously.

My thanks also helmensesh and I look forward to further discussion.

Cheers all.
    (not so grumpy) monkey

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $32.65M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 36335 3.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 53888 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.03am 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SGQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.