SGQ 0.00% 3.1¢ st george mining limited

Hi there le88, I can't agree with your contention that the...

1. 1,581 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 311
    Hi there le88,

I can't agree with your contention that the consent of WSA is needed for a decision to mine.

The decision to mine will be a decision of the SGQ Board of Directors. When that decision is made, WSA will have choices in relation to its 25% joint venture holding in E29/638.
    Some of those choices are:
    1. WSA can agree with the decision and become a henceforth contributor to the relative costs (subject to any memorandum details in the original agreement);
    2. If WSA agrees with the decision to mine, it may seek a proportionate position on the SGQ Board;
    3. WSA may seek to increase its proportion of the JV in relation to E29/638
    4. If WSA does not agree with the decision to mine or does not wish to become a contributor under the JV agreement, it may seek to withdraw from the JV.

WSA might also, if interested in launching an SGQ TO, conduct DD.

Of course, there will no doubt be much discussion between WSA and SGQ in the lead up to a decision to mine. However the ultimate decision will rest with the BoDs of SGQ.

Of interest is this quote from JP's letter to SHs that accompanied the AR.
    "Our strategy is to establish a low‐cost, high‐margin mining operation at Mt Alexander – initially to mine the
    Stricklands deposit and then rolling out the same model to the shallow high‐grade deposits at Investigators
    and Cathedrals. The early results from this scoping work are highly encouraging."

The lead up work is well and truly underway and an initial decision to mine will, more than likely, be at Stricklands and that decision could be as early as Q1 in 2021.
    ALIMO of course.

Cheers
    Mulac1

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $30.64M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.2¢ 3.2¢ 3.1¢ $46.02K 1.454M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1388242 3.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.2¢ 165873 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.10pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SGQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.