SGQ 3.70% 2.6¢ st george mining limited

I thank you for your input legaleagle88, I have been thinking of...

1. 1,195 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1035
    I thank you for your input legaleagle88, I have been thinking of this scenario ever since exploration results showed the ore structures have a propensity to be plunging northwards and seemingly at shallow angles, which could put the bulk of the DEEPS mineralisation in these structures, within the 100% SGQ owned northern tenements. Albeit, the shallow mineralisation that is within the part of the JV tenement boundary, might be the place to start for quick cash flow during the first 2 to3 years.

similarly, the large MT/AMT anomalies are almost totally within the 100% SGQ owned tenements. If these anomalies end up hosting economic massive and/or disseminated sulphides, there will be no need for the company to have to consider any major contributors as partners of any sort.
    It might take a bit more time to test the DEEPS in the 100% owned tenements, but there really is no need to rush things when we are so close to proving whether we have a resource or not. IMO, SGQ is in a very good position to decide whether or not they want a major partner for this operation.

Cheers,
    Helmenesh.

) and also the position of the MT/AMT anomalies

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
-0.001(3.70%)
Mkt cap ! $25.70M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.6¢ 2.6¢ 2.6¢ $18.64K 716.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1127715 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 39000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.08pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SGQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.