SGQ 6.25% 2.6¢ st george mining limited

Hi M1,Thanks for your thoughtful posts. I always enjoy reading...

1. 1,449 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 348
    Hi M1,

Thanks for your thoughtful posts. I always enjoy reading them.

I've never really doubted the reality of a mine and the quality of the ore trapped in those shallow deposits. Ever since SGQ announced they'd begun the environmental approval process I've been confident. As all longer term holders, or those who bother to go back over older announcements, know, the ore body - although small - is seriously rich in concentrate. I enjoyed reading this latest Ann and can't wait for a Jorc and feasibility study.

Due to Covid I've read a lot about governments Australia wide who are keen to help fast-track new mining operations - to get the economy going again. With just a reasonable Environmental protection plan, I can't see anything else standing in the way of this mine going ahead and a lot quicker than most might think. I get a little excited to think what this might do to the share price, but no where near as excited as the thought of a drill bit piercing the octopus's belly.

There's a lot to like about SGQ and until we're all following Gracie across the deserts in a wild dance, I'll keep enjoying your posts.

Cheers and good luck

Rhama

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
0.002(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $25.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.6¢ 2.4¢ $50.84K 1.996M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 751317 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 6000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SGQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.