SP8 0.00% 0.8¢ streamplay studio limited

I have already posted this on another thread. But here is a...

1. 734 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 124

I have already posted this on another thread. But here is a recap. You can watch what games em1 already has on YouTube if you MTNarena. These are all casual mobile games.

The games on it are the ones we have seen on MTNarena especially from the morning show where the influencers demonstrate the games from em1. So I think these games will be the casual games rolling out on the 14th as part of the mobmiggster casual platform. Obviously the prize money is more compare to MTN and as opposed to MTN which is onky available in SA,anyone from around the world can join.

I will be trying it out on the day cause as a shareholder I want to see how well the platform is and based my judgement from there. One of the regrettable thing about em1 previously is that alot of long term shareholders including myself never get to see the product since its always based in SA even before MTN. Definitely also looking forward to the premium content next year as well and any other exciting showcases and news such as online tournaments that can be shown live maybe as well in the future.

Last edited by wlauy1: 23/10/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.204M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 3749240 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 2968059 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.15am 01/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SP8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.