TAM 3.70% 2.8¢ tanami gold nl

what are the negatives, page-10

1. 4,326 Posts.
    sorry denpal,

the question was how will MAK benefit from POG? thats what you basically alluded to. TAM is a gold junior, this is a TAM thread, how fertiliser comes into it other than a poor effort at ramping i dont know.

Theres gold and there black gold (oil), thats its, fertiliser aint there yet, along long way to go. We all do have to eat but we dont need fertiliser for that.. we could all give away our dollars and go back to a subsistance type economy with cows plows and manure but gold would still be valued.. its precious. thats the key. nothing against MAK, they are on a winner but fertiliser aint precious, it doesnt compare to gold.

as for diversification.. thats the name of the game, but you should have done that from the beginning, the old wives tale is true, one shouldn't put all their eggs in one basket, unless ofcourse you find the golden egg ;)

mate i think you were a bit early with the focus on gold juniors.. maybe you had that crystal ball, but i didn't have an inkling of the subprime fallout when i first go into TAM. i've been in and out of a few goldies but have recently weighted my portfolio in that favour, the US recession should ultimately send the POG soaring as you said, now is the time to focus on the sector and find the golden eggs that have gone unoticed. Inflation has skewed the POG in aussie dollars but that will sort itself out sooner or later.

oh well at least the last line gives me hope that you have half a brain.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TAM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.