TLG 0.00% 43.0¢ talga group ltd

Why? I dont see how it makes an enormous impact over the long...

1. 57 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    Why? I dont see how it makes an enormous impact over the long term. The lower the price, the more you can buy. Presume we do a capital raise and dilute shares by 10%. Well given that shares cost over 4x less than they were at the ATH, you should be able to afford 4x more shares now than before, meaning you have much more opportunity to build your proportional ownership in the company, ahead of times where we become profitable and the share price becomes more of a reflection future earnings.

Of course, for most here I think that the level of prior investment into TLG is significant compared to future investment, but building your base with an investment of a couple grand here and there definitely feels better when shares are cheap relative to future expected values.

What happens in 2025? Not much from my point of view. Development and establishment of infrastructure, initial deals providing relatively insignificant income streams.

What happens in 2030? Phasing out of combustion engine vehicles centralised in EU, China and the US.

I think I'm comfortable holding TLG until then, and Ill eat my hat if TLG hasn't gotten the green light on at least stage 2 by that time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.