TLG 2.13% 46.0¢ talga group ltd

a quick note to Gvan who laps everybody here for the quality of...

1. 488 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 88
    a quick note to Gvan who laps everybody here for the quality of his contributions.
    Gvan's indefatigable research abilities and relentless logic is the combination to trust for anyone who is unsure about TLG's prospects. Research and logic beat all else in most things but especially in stock investment, a game where the vast majority players cannot influence outcomes.
    It's easy in retrospect to see why Top 10 companies were well positioned to land where they did.
    it's harder with early phase investment.
    I have deep-searched 100s of companies. because I'm a fossicker at heart. AI makes this process quicker these days, but not fundamentally easier. you still have to dig with your hands at some point. when you do your own digging it's easier to spot the commentators like tt2000 etc who only have blisters on one overused hand.
    I have NEVER seen a better positioned company than TLG. not one that came close. it's not risk free because it has tied up my capital for a long time, but it has provided bonanza-level growth along the way and will imo provide stratospheric growth in future.
    thanks again Gvan your research/analysis is high calibre.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
46.0¢
Change
-0.010(2.13%)
Mkt cap ! $174.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
46.0¢ 50.0¢ 45.5¢ $562.9K 1.182M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 9943 46.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
47.0¢ 23097 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.