TLG 1.14% 43.5¢ talga group ltd

What are the next Steps - Court decision, page-176

1. 676 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 138
    Well not the best night's sleep but a time to gather some thoughts, the shorting phase is coming to an end, not much opportunity left maybe a 10% but it is a significantly higher risk than a few weeks ago and I would imagine those that have made decent money are thinking it is time to gather. The overall materials market has not had a good run although the brokers keep on saying we're about to have a resources run, which might well be, but that has been stalled. Within that sector the EV and battery market has been beaten up. So I think we might be sitting on our arses here having soaked up a real bad run.
    I get frustrated like everyone with this SC debacle and although a nightmare, for me, it is the most significant part of the puzzle, whether they grant leave to appeal or throw it out, we have a decision, obviously I want the latter. That decision opens so many doors, off takes, funding, progress, contracts.
    For all those faithful who had to jump for their own reasons, I feel for you but you may have the best opportunity to get back in. I am sitting here on the bones of my backside but I know if I were to sell now that would trigger the SC to make an announcement.
    I'd like to thank Gvan for his valuable input, when the chips are down he is able to remind us of all the stuff that gets forgotten, within TLG and the EU policies, I wish you all a good weekend.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
43.5¢
Change
-0.005(1.14%)
Mkt cap ! $165.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
44.0¢ 45.0¢ 42.3¢ $430.4K 984.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 30695 43.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
44.0¢ 2272 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.