TLG 0.00% 43.0¢ talga group ltd

What are the next Steps - Court decision, page-24

1. DAH
    33 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 162
    Well said!

As frustrating as the wait is, its a process that ends - Botnia has been here and out the other side - https://www.svemin.se/en/news/news/green-light-for-swedens-first-new-mine-in-10-years/

The electification theme is going to be HUGE! Talga are a front runner and a victim of a new industry (outside China) sorting itself out (hence all the new laws). Its really important to keep focused on the big picture. Yes, the appeals disappearing are the keys to our castle, but as we know, there's alot of other stuff going on.

I really try to stay fixated on the business, especially during times like these. The SP doesn't reflect the future, it reflects the now and traders being traders.

The next permit lodged by Talga might be for 2, 3 or 4 times the Niska expansion numbers (many many multiples of our approved permit). The next permit app will likely go through as part of a strategic project, needing to be treated urgently, and with the EU's backing. How many other pre revenue companies out there have the EU (and maybe soon the US) backing them. Sweden's Green Accelerator Program is my guess as to who will be in charge of administering the CRMA within Sweden.

Tal-Si, to quote MT "is a world class opportunity". It doesn't need Vittangi and can be scaled abroad. Go look at Sila Nano and it's estimated value and then think about Talga.

Check out Imerys and its Imerflex product. Look at its value and revenues from such, then think what Talga might do in this space with their cathode additives.

And every auto / cell maker will need to be involved with recycling. No idea on revenues but its important to the Governments and its feel good. People and instos with green ESG mandates want and need companies capable of enhancing ESG and in turn battery passport numbers.

Some don't like my glass half full posts, especially when we are all frustrated, but it's super important IMO to be crystal clear what you're investing in and why. Peeps who constantly chop and change chasing the next winner rarely win big. In contrast, those who find one or two companies that go on to great things, and they stay that course (and hold hold hold) clean up big time. And you'll never find one of these companies that didn't endure a tonne of BS at some time in their journey - here's hoping Talga is getting that out of the way early

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
43.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $163.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
44.0¢ 45.0¢ 42.0¢ $458.7K 1.055M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 16167 43.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
44.0¢ 9797 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.